We are group of creatives and developers, who have worked in the industry for some 15 years and came together 10 years ago. Each of us brought specialties that would eventually help us provide a full service to our clients.
Our clients range from ‘Start-ups’ to established brands such as Tesco and TfL. We aim to help all our clients fulfil their desired online goals. We feel that we are more than just a web design & development consultancy, we’re a user experience design consultancy with a eager team of usability consultants, visual and interactive designers and web developers ready to help.
We approach all projects the same, with:
- Discussion – We listen and discuss with you, how your business works
- Draw – We produce some wireframes to show you our thinking
- Design – We produce designs that are inline with your brand
- Develop – We ensure that we develop the right solution for you, and test it to make sure it works
As web designers & developers for many years, we understand how people interact with websites and applications, how they search for the information they are seeking and how they react when faced with a confusing and unprofessionally presented website; they simply move on… statistically in under 5 seconds!
Putting the user first throughout the build cycle allows us to test the site with users to ensure that it is functional and promotes ‘ease of use’.
Our philosophy is simple and is really a short list of key points we like to follow:
- Clean design – using the ‘less is more’ philosophy
- Creative imagery – we advise clients to use imagery that promotes the brand
- Professional – ensure that the site looks and performs in a professional manner
- Dynamic - Making a site dynamic allows it to always show new and fresh content to the user
- Visually appealing – the site layout and structure should make it easier to scan the pages
- Easy to use – this ensures that the user is able to do what they need to quickly and without fuss
- Easy to understand – when a site is easy to understand then its also easy to use and encourages visitor loyalty
- Innovative – using new technology and techniques allows us to develop websites that fun and innovative for the user.
As for our approach
Over the years we have developed many websites, some have gone on to be very sucessfull and others not so. After the excitement of the launch and eary months of activity a website would always be judged by ‘How much it makes’. The bottom line as it were is always something one must consider when developing a client website. We take the approach that yes animation is nice, moving text could be useful, bright bold large text is a no no and its always better to put others first.
What we’re like to work with;
our aim is to listen to you and get an understanding of your business and its processes. It sounds simple, but we believe it’s what makes us different. Everyone at Webtrendz is committed to maintaining our reputation for being a pleasure to work with. Ultimately, we aim to give our customers as rewarding an experience as you wish for your own.